We are currently taking applications for subcontract labour for installing the following; hard metal, build-up and single ply membrane, who must be armourplan approved. Some immediate start dates are available. To apply please email email@example.com. Please note we are not taking applications from subcontract agencies, and references/proof of quality workmanship will be required.
Trainee Roofer & Cladder
We currently have two vacancies for trainee hard metal roofers & cladders in the North West Manchester area, preferably within the M26/M28 postcode radius.
About the role;
- Working away from home Monday-Friday, however accommodation is provided.
- Paired with an experienced traditional roofer, who will provide on-going training.
- Opportunity to work towards nationally recognised qualifications.
- 20 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays.
- Salary will be minimum wage, but with the opportunity for overtime and regular performance/salary reviews.
About the right candidate;
- Preferably 18 years of age or over, however 16-17 year olds will be considered.
- Preferably hold a clean and full UK driving license or must be willing to work towards one.
- Must be comfortable with working at height.
- Must be extremely reliable.
- Keen to work towards a traditional trade of hard metal roofing & cladding.
- Some roofing or cladding experience would be desirable but is not essential.
- Candidate must have a CSCS card prior to their start date, however applications will still be accepted from non CSCS card holders who are prepared to apply for one should they be successful.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title above within your email.