Roofing & Cladding Sales Estimator
SALARY: Competitive salary
BENEFITS: Company Pension, car allowance, phone & laptop, friendly & relaxed working environment & opportunity for professional development.
HOURS: Full time. Hours as required minimum 37 hours per week.
LOCATION: Head Office York YO26 6RS
A senior position has become vacant leading the Estimating & Sales Department. The company are now looking for a talented and ambitious individual to work within a close-knit and friendly team with a desire to develop and increase the growth of the business alongside their career.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Dealing with incoming enquires, attending client meetings to establish Clients’ requirements and proposing recommendations.
- Estimating and tendering for projects across the whole of the UK.
- Developing both product and service knowledge to represent the company to the highest of standards.
- Working closely with Contracts, Commercial and Office departments throughout.
- The candidate must be organised, self-motivated, methodical with attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills, all supported by a high level of technological skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of negotiating and securing contracts are essential.
- The candidate must be personable and able to establish long term relationships with clients to support future business growth.
- Previous experience of metal roofing and cladding is an advantage but not essential.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter to email@example.com